Our patients now have the ability to manage their private balances on line.
To help make things more convenient, we have changed our on-line bill payment center. To make a payment, you will need a Patient Portal Account.
- If you currently have a Patient Portal account, click here.
- To register for a Patient Portal account, click here.
How does payment on the web work?
When payment is made by either a check or credit/debit card on our web-site it is automatically sent to our financial institution and credited to the account within several business days. There is also an option to have electronic confirmation of the transaction sent via e-mail.
How do I make the payment on the web?
Once registered for the Patient Portal, you will receive an e-mail letting you know you have a statement in your account.
- Go to you Patient Portal and click on the Pay Statements link.
- Click the Make Payment button.
- Fill in your payment information and select the amount you wish to pay. Please note, payment must be $10.00 or greater.
- Hit the Submit button
This will complete the transaction to your account.
If you have any questions concerning your statement or our web-site payment option please call The Central Business Office at (513) 984-5102 or toll free at (800) 544-5133.