- Clyde Bell – Chief Executive Officer
- Kerry McGehee – Vice President of Operations Southern Ohio
- Matt Walsh – Vice President of Operations Northern Ohio
- Karen Maxwell – Vice President of Human Resource
- Ron Sprinkle – Vice President Practice Integration
- Todd Albertz – Vice President of Surgical Services
- Rod McKenzie – Vice President of Finance
- Ben Mirtes – Chief Financial Officer
- Bobby Torbeck – Director of Mergers & Acquisitions
- Candy Simerson, Chief Development Officer
- Gina Ueke – Vice President Accounting
- Kristie Poe – Vice President Revenue Cycle Management
- Andy Cook – Senior Manager FP&A
- Toni Wheeler – Director Physician Recruitment
In May 2018, Cincinnati Eye Institute partnered with Revelstoke Capital Partners, a Denver-based private equity firm, to form CEI Vision Partners (CVP). CVP is a premier ophthalmology management services organization which features more than 80 industry-leading providers across all major sub-specialties in ophthalmology and optometry. CVP strives to attract best-in-class physicians and staff and deliver the highest quality eye care in the industry. CVP also partners with two Dayton-area practices including Dayton Eye Associates and Retina Physicians and Surgeons.
To learn more about CVP, please contact Bobby Torbeck at [email protected] or call 513-569-3114.