- Clyde Bell – Chief Executive Officer
- Kerry McGehee – Vice President of Operations
- Karen Maxwell – Vice President of Human Resource & Managed Care
- Ron Sprinkle – Vice President Revenue Cycle & IT
- Todd Albertz – Vice President of Surgical & Specialty Services
- Rod McKenzie – Vice President of Finance
- Ben Mirtes – Vice President of Financial Analysis
- Bobby Torbeck – Director of Mergers & Acquisitions
In May 2018, Cincinnati Eye Institute partnered with Revelstoke Capital Partners, a Denver-based private equity firm, to form CEI Vision Partners (CVP). CVP is a premier ophthalmology management services organization which features more than 80 industry-leading providers across all major sub-specialties in ophthalmology and optometry. CVP strives to attract best-in-class physicians and staff and deliver the highest quality eye care in the industry. CVP also partners with two Dayton-area practices including Dayton Eye Associates and Retina Physicians and Surgeons.
To learn more about CVP, please contact Bobby Torbeck at [email protected] or call 513-569-3114.