See your future - in terms of the potential your career will have with Cincinnati Eye Institute, a world-class eye care facility that is internationally renowned, with advanced eye care in every field of ophthalmology. We work hard and love what we do. CEI has been named one of Greater Cincinnati's Top Workplaces, a Best Place to Work, and a Healthiest Employer of Greater Cincinnati. Are you a non smoker ready to join our top notch team? We'd love to hear from you. Click on the link associated with the opening!
EHR Applications Specialist
This full time position is responsible for ongoing support, maintenance, and development of the EHR system, which includes providing advanced technical and procedural support to end users. Serves the clinic as a point of contact for validating and testing system changes and updates. Responsible for introduction and training for new hires and physicians on the EHR system. Position requires education and training typically attained via a bachelors degree in computer science, communications, or other technical field. NextGen certification in EHR and ICS strongly preferred. Relevant clinical experience and understanding of an ophthalmic office workflow strongly preferred. Based in Blue Ash. May travel to other locations as needed. Must have reliable transportation.
Full time position. Performs daily and monthly accounting duties for multiple companies, such as cash management, posting of journal entries, general ledger analysis, and financial statement preparation. Seeking candidates with bachelor degree in accounting or related field, at least three years of experience in all accounting functions, advanced knowledge of Microsoft applications and Great Plains software. Previous healthcare accounting experience preferred. Based in Blue Ash.
Accounts Payable Clerk
Full time position. Prepares invoices for payment, including but not limited to matching invoices to purchase orders, obtaining approvals, coding invoices, and data entry. Processes and mails AP checks, and ensures checks are accurate and paid on a timely basis. Position requires at least 1 year of AP experience, some college preferred, as well as patience, attention to detail, and excellent data entry skills. Based in Blue Ash.
Full time position. Full time position based in NKY, will work one day a week in Blue Ash. Responsible for coordinating surgical scheduling and patient counseling for busy cornea surgeon. Also provides the insurance billing department information to properly bill the patient’s surgery. Is responsible for the preparation of all necessary paperwork including consent forms, scheduling forms required by ASC or outside facility, obtains pre-certification from insurance carriers, maintains surgeon surgical calendar and notifies all individuals with need to know of schedule changes/cancellations/ surgeon out time. An occasional late night may be required. Requires HS grad with previous medical office/scheduling experience. Must have good computer skills and attention to detail. Must have reliable transportation. Previous ophthalmic experience preferred.
RN Preadmission Testing
Compiles comprehensive PAT file for each surgical patient. No direct patient care. Conducts phone or in-person interview to collect medical and medication history. Has frequent phone contact with referring doctor office regarding patient history and pre-op testing, as well as in house surgery scheduling staff. Spends majority of the time on the phone and/or entering information into multiple databases. Must have good phone and computer skills. Will work approx 30 hrs/week with some flexibility to work additional hours when needed. Requires current Ohio RN license with at least 3 years broad med/surg RN experience. Previous PAT experience a real plus.
This position provides care for patients and maintains a calm operating atmosphere while anticipating surgeons’ needs. Will work in pre-op, OR, and/or recovery. Duties include:
- help check-in patients for OR and/or laser treatments- YAG, Argon, and SLT.
- check the patient chart for accuracy, prepare the holding room for the patient, ensure instruments are ready for procedures.
- complete H&P and nurse assessments;
- administer drops into the eyes as ordered by the surgeon,
- make pre operative phone calls to patients, and/or schedule future appointments for patients in our practice management system as needed.
Will work approx 40 hours/week and will include some Saturdays. Must have flexibility in scheduling. Requires Ohio RN license and CPR certification. Computer experience preferred. Pre-op/OR/post-op experience preferred. ACLS preferred
Patient Intake Representative
Full time position. This position is truly our first contact with our patients; therefore, making a great first impression is paramount. Responsibilities include: promptly answer, triage, and direct incoming calls from patients, employees and other health professionals in a professional and polite manner; schedule patient appointments following scheduling guidelines and approved script while adhering to patient confidentiality at all times; direct messages to appropriate staff ensuring that messages are clear and distributed promptly. Also will prepare and mail patient packets within one day of scheduling; handle inquiries about directions, hours, services, locations, and physicians. Position requires patient, physician, staff, vendor, and general public telephonic contact. Must exhibit pleasant phone voice, good manners, be professional in conduct, and have the ability to listen. Must also demonstrate skill in operating a computer and answering a multi-line phone system and type 35 wpm. Requires HS grad. Previous medical office experience preferred.
Full time at our Red Bank Road location. Performs initial test/screens for patients, including CC, HPI, visual acuity, tonometry, etc. May also scribe, facilitate, manage task baskets, conduct patient communication/return calls. May also become involved in clinical research studies. Based in Red Bank, with possible travel to Blue Ash office. Requires excellent communication skills, ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time efficiently, attention to detail, strong computer and phone skills. Must have reliable transportation and positive attitude. Requires HS grad. Previous experience, COA, or COT strongly preferred.
Full time at our Blue Ash Urgents department. Performs initial test/screens for patients, including CC, HPI, visual acuity, tonometry, etc. May also scribe, facilitate, manage task baskets, conduct patient communication/return calls. May also become involved in clinical research studies. Will see a variety of ophthalmic issues – must be able to maintain a calm, positive attitude. Will work Monday-Friday, with alternating Saturdays. Requires excellent communication skills, ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time efficiently, attention to detail, strong computer and phone skills. Requires HS grad. Previous experience, COA, or COT strongly preferred.
Full time position in busy cornea subspecialty. Performs initial test/screens for patients, including refractions/a-scans; keratometry, visual fields. May also scribe. Based in NKY with regular travel to Blue Ash. Requires HS grad. Previous experience, COA, or COT strongly preferred. Must have reliable transportation.
Full and part time opportunities. Performs initial test/screens for patients which may include refractions/a-scans; keratometry, visual fields. May also scribe. Base locations in Blue Ash, NKY, Clifton, and Mt Airy locations with travel to other locations within the greater Cincinnati area. Requires HS grad. Must have reliable transportation. Previous medical experience helpful. COA or COT preferred.
This full time position will assist project teams with technical issues related to the data center and help implement and support all new technologies. This role will
- Install new / rebuild existing servers and configure hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage, etc.
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups.
- Perform regular security monitoring to identify any possible intrusions.
- Perform daily backup operations, ensuring all required file systems and system data are successfully backed up to the appropriate media, recovery tapes or disks are created, and media is recycled and sent off site as necessary.
- Repair and recover from hardware or software failures.
- Apply OS patches and upgrades on a regular basis, and upgrade administrative tools and utilities. Configure / add new services as necessary.
- Perform ongoing performance tuning, hardware upgrades, and resource optimization as required. Configure CPU, memory, and disk partitions as required.
- Support LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet, and intranet systems.
- Maintain system efficiency.
- Make recommendations for future upgrades.
- Monitor networks to ensure security and availability to specific users.
- Evaluate and modify system's performance.
- Maintain integrity of the network, server deployment, and security.
- Ensure network connectivity throughout a company's LAN/WAN infrastructure is on par with technical considerations.
- Design and deploy networks.
- Maintain network facilities in individual machines, such as drivers and settings of personal computers as well as printers.
- Maintain network servers such as file servers, VPNgateways, intrusion detection systems.
- Administer servers, desktop computers, printers, routers, switches, firewalls, phones, personal digital assistants, smartphones, software deployment, security updates and patches.
Position requires three or more years of system administration experience. Prefer Bachelor (4-year) degree, with a technical major, such as engineering or computer science. Preferred areas of concentration/experience are: San Management (Emc VNX); Avamar and Recover Point, Patch Management Experience SCCM 2012, Active Directory 2008, GPO’s and Profile Management, Scripts; Terminal Server; Citrix; experience working with a multisite Wan Domain.