See your future - in terms of the potential your career will have with Cincinnati Eye Institute, a world-class eye care facility that is internationally renowned, with advanced eye care in every field of ophthalmology. We work hard and love what we do. CEI has been named one of Greater Cincinnati's Top Workplaces, a Best Place to Work, and a Healthiest Employer of Greater Cincinnati. Are you a non smoker ready to join our top notch team? We'd love to hear from you. Click on the link associated with the opening!
Full time position in our ASC. Coordinates all aspects of pre-certification for facility payments for surgical procedures. Reviews surgical patients records for financial/insurance information, contacts applicable insurance companies, determines if patient will owe a balance, then contacts patient prior to surgery to collect co pay and deductable amounts. Coordinates collection of payments with the ASC front desk. Completes billing for combination surgical cases. Works with the OR to determine what devices were utilized in the combination cases to ensure proper billing. Coordinates with surgical schedulers to ensure tickets are accurate. Requires HS grad, Associate degree preferred. Also requires at least one year previous medical office and billing experience, along with the ability to relate well with patients. Must be effective and comfortable with the patient collection process.
Full time position. This position will be responsible for developing reports, dashboards, and other graphs using SQL, Excel, and Crystal Reports. This role will collaborate with management and executive teams to develop customized reports designed to monitor progress toward financial, clinical, and quality goals. Candidate will provide support for existing reports, monitor daily jobs and assist in running month end processing, and develop, execute, improve, and oversee data imports. Furthermore, will participate in the implementation and support of various systems associated with activities related to the collection, validation, archiving, and distribution of the data, development of enterprise reports, and ensuring data quality. Successful candidate will have excellent verbal, written, analytical, and interpersonal skills, BA/BS degree or 3+ years relevant experience in IT industry as either developer/report writer, clinical informatics, or EHR data management, as well as experience with report writing tools including Crystal reports. Also, experience to create, schedule, and deploy reports with Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), schedule or run report generation scripts and data exports, strong knowledge of SQL, ability to write complex SQL queries. Experience with NextGen EPM/EHR database preferred. Experience with Great Plains and SharePoint a plus. Demonstrated ability to organize and prioritize work to meet deadlines. Detail oriented with strong organizational skills to effectively work in a dynamic environment.
Full and part time opportunities. Performs initial test/screens for patients which may include refractions/a-scans; keratometry, visual fields. May also scribe. Base locations in Blue Ash, NKY, Clifton, and Mt Airy locations with travel to other locations within the greater Cincinnati area. Requires HS grad. Must have reliable transportation. Previous medical experience helpful. COA or COT preferred.
Patient Services Professional
Full time position working 3 days a week at our Red Bank location and 2 days a week at our Mt. Airy location. This position is one of CEI’s first opportunities to make a great impression. Meets/greets patients upon arrival at check in. Ensures patient information is obtained and entered into the practice management system prior to the patient seeing the physician/receiving services. Scans patient insurance cards and collects co-pays/deductibles. Ensures paperwork/follow up appointments are made at check out. Requires a HS grad with previous data input experience and at least one year office experience. Previous medical office and/or customer service experience a plus. Candidate must be able to maintain a friendly, calm demeanor even during busy periods. May float to other locations (all within Greater Cincinnati) as needed.
Full time position working in oculoplastics area. Will perform initial test/screens for patients, including refractions/a-scans; keratometry, visual fields. May add to patient electronic medical record (EHR) as the patient exam is occurring. May assist with minor room procedures. Will float to other plastics teams as needed. Based in Blue Ash and will travel to other offices on a regular basis, thus requires reliable transportation. Daily hours vary based on patient volume. Requires HS grad. Previous medical experience and/or ophthalmic experience strongly preferred. COA or COT preferred.
This full time position will assist project teams with technical issues related to the data center and help implement and support all new technologies. This role will
- Install new / rebuild existing servers and configure hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage, etc.
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups.
- Perform regular security monitoring to identify any possible intrusions.
- Perform daily backup operations, ensuring all required file systems and system data are successfully backed up to the appropriate media, recovery tapes or disks are created, and media is recycled and sent off site as necessary.
- Repair and recover from hardware or software failures.
- Apply OS patches and upgrades on a regular basis, and upgrade administrative tools and utilities. Configure / add new services as necessary.
- Perform ongoing performance tuning, hardware upgrades, and resource optimization as required. Configure CPU, memory, and disk partitions as required.
- Support LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet, and intranet systems.
- Maintain system efficiency.
- Make recommendations for future upgrades.
- Monitor networks to ensure security and availability to specific users.
- Evaluate and modify system's performance.
- Maintain integrity of the network, server deployment, and security.
- Ensure network connectivity throughout a company's LAN/WAN infrastructure is on par with technical considerations.
- Design and deploy networks.
- Maintain network facilities in individual machines, such as drivers and settings of personal computers as well as printers.
- Maintain network servers such as file servers, VPNgateways, intrusion detection systems.
- Administer servers, desktop computers, printers, routers, switches, firewalls, phones, personal digital assistants, smartphones, software deployment, security updates and patches.
Position requires three or more years of system administration experience. Prefer Bachelor (4-year) degree, with a technical major, such as engineering or computer science. Preferred areas of concentration/experience are: San Management (Emc VNX); Avamar and Recover Point, Patch Management Experience SCCM 2012, Active Directory 2008, GPO’s and Profile Management, Scripts; Terminal Server; Citrix; experience working with a multisite Wan Domain.