See your future - in terms of the potential your career will have with Cincinnati Eye Institute, a world-class eye care facility that is internationally renowned, with advanced eye care in every field of ophthalmology. We work hard and love what we do. CEI has been named one of Greater Cincinnati's Top Workplaces, a Best Place to Work, and a Healthiest Employer of Greater Cincinnati. Are you a non smoker ready to join our top notch team? We'd love to hear from you. Click on the link associated with the opening!
Patient Services Professional
Full time. This position is one of CEIs first opportunities to make a great impression. Meets/greets patients upon arrival at check in. Ensures patient information is obtained and entered into the practice management system prior to the patient seeing the physician/receiving services. Scans patient insurance cards and collects co-pays. Ensures paperwork/follow up appointments are made at check out. This position will be based at our Western Hills office with regular travel to Anderson. Will float to other offices as needed. Must have reliable transportation. Requires a HS grad with previous data input experience and at least one year office experience. Previous medical office and/or customer service experience a plus. Candidate must be able to maintain a friendly, calm demeanor even during busy periods.
Full time position for busy retinal surgeon. Performs initial test/screens for patients. May also scribe. Based in Blue Ash. May travel to other sites as needed. Requires HS grad. Previous experience helpful. COA or COT preferred. Must have reliable transportation and a positive attitude.
Full time position at RedBank office. Will add to patient electronic medical record (EHR) as the patient exam is occurring. May also perform initial test/screens for patients, including refractions/a-scans; keratometry, visual fields. May include a late night a week. Based at Red Bank office and will travel to Blue Ash as needed. Requires HS grad. Previous experience helpful. COA or COT preferred. Must have efficient computer skills and reliable transportation.
Part time, 3 days a week, working with refractive surgeon. Performs initial test/screens for patients in busy surgical practice. Will refract, may also scribe/facilitate. Based in Blue Ash, will travel to Middletown. Requires HS grad. Must have reliable transportation. Previous medical experience helpful. COA or COT preferred.
Anterior Segment Testing Specialist
Full time position. This position specializes in performing a variety of anterior segment testing. Main testing responsibilities include IOL calculations; K's; refractions; Iolmaster; Lenstar; applanation and immersion A-Scans; topography; wavefront aberrometry; ECC's; plus other duties as assigned. Successful candidate must have ophthalmic experience, COA /COT level or non-certified with strong background in clinic of ophthalmic practice. Good math skills a must. Position is based in Blue Ash and may require prn travel to satellite facilities. Must have reliable transportation.
Ophthalmic Tech (float)
Full time position. Terrific opportunity for one who prefers variety. Will work in various departments/locations as needed. Performs initial test/screens for patients, including refractions/a-scans; keratometry, visual fields. May also scribe. May work occasional Saturdays and one late night a week. Based in Blue Ash. May travel to other sites as needed. Requires HS grad. Previous experience helpful. COA or COT preferred. Must have reliable transportation and a positive attitude.
Full and part time opportunities. Performs initial test/screens for patients which may include refractions/a-scans; keratometry, visual fields. May also scribe. Base locations in Blue Ash, NKY, Clifton, and Mt Airy locations with travel to other locations within the greater Cincinnati area. Requires HS grad. Must have reliable transportation. Previous medical experience helpful. COA or COT preferred.
This full time position will assist project teams with technical issues related to the data center and help implement and support all new technologies. This role will
- Install new / rebuild existing servers and configure hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage, etc.
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups.
- Perform regular security monitoring to identify any possible intrusions.
- Perform daily backup operations, ensuring all required file systems and system data are successfully backed up to the appropriate media, recovery tapes or disks are created, and media is recycled and sent off site as necessary.
- Repair and recover from hardware or software failures.
- Apply OS patches and upgrades on a regular basis, and upgrade administrative tools and utilities. Configure / add new services as necessary.
- Perform ongoing performance tuning, hardware upgrades, and resource optimization as required. Configure CPU, memory, and disk partitions as required.
- Support LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet, and intranet systems.
- Maintain system efficiency.
- Make recommendations for future upgrades.
- Monitor networks to ensure security and availability to specific users.
- Evaluate and modify system's performance.
- Maintain integrity of the network, server deployment, and security.
- Ensure network connectivity throughout a company's LAN/WAN infrastructure is on par with technical considerations.
- Design and deploy networks.
- Maintain network facilities in individual machines, such as drivers and settings of personal computers as well as printers.
- Maintain network servers such as file servers, VPNgateways, intrusion detection systems.
- Administer servers, desktop computers, printers, routers, switches, firewalls, phones, personal digital assistants, smartphones, software deployment, security updates and patches.
Position requires three or more years of system administration experience. Prefer Bachelor (4-year) degree, with a technical major, such as engineering or computer science. Preferred areas of concentration/experience are: San Management (Emc VNX); Avamar and Recover Point, Patch Management Experience SCCM 2012, Active Directory 2008, GPO’s and Profile Management, Scripts; Terminal Server; Citrix; experience working with a multisite Wan Domain.