See your future - in terms of the potential your career will have with Cincinnati Eye Institute, a world-class eye care facility that is internationally renowned, with advanced eye care in every field of ophthalmology. We work hard and love what we do. CEI has been named one of Greater Cincinnati's Top Workplaces, a Best Place to Work, and a Healthiest Employer of Greater Cincinnati. Are you a non smoker ready to join our top notch team? We'd love to hear from you. Click on the link associated with the opening!
Manages the daily operations of several ophthalmic subspecialties, including but not limited to cataract, cornea, and the urgent eye clinic. Works with physicians and the Leadership Team to grow patient volume, clinic profitability and efficiency. Ensures efficient staff, patient flow and satisfaction of the assigned physicians. As a member of CEI management, responsible for maintaining / adhering to/supporting budgets, policies and other initiatives, as well as working collegially with other CEI managers. Will be a resource to, manage, mentor, and develop staff. Position requires a background typically attained via a bachelors degree or equivalent with at least five years progressive ophthalmic practice management experience. Previous experience with cataract, premium IOLs, anterior segment reconstruction, and cornea/refractive preferred. Ideal candidate will also have a history of active membership/involvement in professional ophthalmic associations. COA certification or higher strongly preferred.
Full time position for busy cataract/cornea surgeon. Performs initial test/screens for patients, including refractions/a-scans; keratometry, visual fields. May also scribe and become involved in research studies. Based in Blue Ash, will travel to NKY office on a regular basis. Must have reliable transportation and positive attitude. Requires HS grad. Previous experience, COA, or COT strongly preferred.
Full time position for busy east side physician. Main scribe position. Will enter data into the patient record as the exam is occurring. May also perform initial test/screens for patients, including refractions/a-scans; keratometry, visual fields. Will work rotating Saturdays and one late night a week. Based in Anderson with regular travel to Clermont office. May travel to other sites as needed. Requires HS grad. Previous experience helpful. COA or COT preferred. Based at Red Bank office with regular travel to Blue Ash office. Must have reliable transportation and positive attitude.
Full time position in busy cornea subspecialty. Performs initial test/screens for patients, including refractions/a-scans; keratometry, visual fields. May also scribe. Based in NKY with regular travel to Blue Ash. Requires HS grad. Previous experience, COA, or COT strongly preferred. Must have reliable transportation.
Full time position in glaucoma. Performs initial test/screens for patients, including refractions/a-scans; keratometry, visual fields. May also scribe. Based in Blue Ash with regular travel to Middletown. Requires HS grad. Previous experience, COA, or COT strongly preferred. Must have reliable transportation.
This full time position performs primarily as a scribe for the physician – will accurately and effectively document the patient exam while exam is occurring, as dictated by the MD. May also process task basket orders, manage outside testing orders/results, code fee tickets, conduct patient communication/return calls, resolve billing errors, etc. May also perform as tech (initial test/screens for patient). Requires HS grad with at least one year of medical office experience. Previous ophthalmic experience, COA, or COT strongly preferred. Based at Red Bank office with regular travel to Blue Ash and Mt Airy offices. Must have reliable transportation.
Full time position. Performs initial test/screens for patients, including refractions/a-scans; keratometry, visual fields. May also scribe and become involved in research studies. Based in Blue Ash, with regular travel to Lawrenceburg and Maineville. Must have reliable transportation and positive attitude. Requires HS grad. Previous experience, COA, or COT strongly preferred.
Patient Services Professional
Full time position at our Blue Ash location. This position is one of CEI’s first opportunities to make a great impression. Meets/greets patients upon arrival at check in. Ensures patient information is obtained and entered into the practice management system prior to the patient seeing the physician/receiving services. Scans patient insurance cards and collects co-pays/deductibles. Ensures paperwork/follow up appointments are made at check out. Full time with alternating Saturdays. Requires a HS grad with previous data input experience and at least one year office experience. Previous medical office and/or customer service experience a plus. Candidate must be able to maintain a friendly, calm demeanor even during busy periods. Will float to other locations (all within Greater Cincinnati) as needed. Must have reliable transportation.
Full and part time opportunities. Performs initial test/screens for patients which may include refractions/a-scans; keratometry, visual fields. May also scribe. Base locations in Blue Ash, NKY, Clifton, and Mt Airy locations with travel to other locations within the greater Cincinnati area. Requires HS grad. Must have reliable transportation. Previous medical experience helpful. COA or COT preferred.
This full time position will assist project teams with technical issues related to the data center and help implement and support all new technologies. This role will
- Install new / rebuild existing servers and configure hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage, etc.
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups.
- Perform regular security monitoring to identify any possible intrusions.
- Perform daily backup operations, ensuring all required file systems and system data are successfully backed up to the appropriate media, recovery tapes or disks are created, and media is recycled and sent off site as necessary.
- Repair and recover from hardware or software failures.
- Apply OS patches and upgrades on a regular basis, and upgrade administrative tools and utilities. Configure / add new services as necessary.
- Perform ongoing performance tuning, hardware upgrades, and resource optimization as required. Configure CPU, memory, and disk partitions as required.
- Support LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet, and intranet systems.
- Maintain system efficiency.
- Make recommendations for future upgrades.
- Monitor networks to ensure security and availability to specific users.
- Evaluate and modify system's performance.
- Maintain integrity of the network, server deployment, and security.
- Ensure network connectivity throughout a company's LAN/WAN infrastructure is on par with technical considerations.
- Design and deploy networks.
- Maintain network facilities in individual machines, such as drivers and settings of personal computers as well as printers.
- Maintain network servers such as file servers, VPNgateways, intrusion detection systems.
- Administer servers, desktop computers, printers, routers, switches, firewalls, phones, personal digital assistants, smartphones, software deployment, security updates and patches.
Position requires three or more years of system administration experience. Prefer Bachelor (4-year) degree, with a technical major, such as engineering or computer science. Preferred areas of concentration/experience are: San Management (Emc VNX); Avamar and Recover Point, Patch Management Experience SCCM 2012, Active Directory 2008, GPO’s and Profile Management, Scripts; Terminal Server; Citrix; experience working with a multisite Wan Domain.