See your future - in terms of the potential your career will have with Cincinnati Eye Institute, a world-class eye care facility that is internationally renowned, with advanced eye care in every field of ophthalmology. We work hard and love what we do. CEI has been named one of Greater Cincinnati's Top Workplaces, a Best Place to Work, and a Healthiest Employer of Greater Cincinnati. Are you a non smoker ready to join our top notch team? We'd love to hear from you. Click on the link associated with the opening!
Surgical Scrub Tech
Full time position. This position establishes the sterile field and prepares all sterile equipment used for a particular operative procedure. May also act as first surgical assistant to the surgeon. Gathers all supplies needed for surgery. Checks that all equipment is functioning properly prior to the start of each surgery. Assists in restocking of supplies. Requires completion of accredited surgical technician course or equivalent work experience. Must have current CPR certification. Must have at least six months previous surgical technician experience. CST preferred.
This position performs primarily as a scribe for the physician at our Hamilton location. Will accurately and effectively document the patient exam, while exam is occurring, as dictated by the MD. May also process task basket orders, manage outside testing orders/results, code fee tickets, conduct patient communication/return calls, resolve billing errors, etc. May also perform initial test/screens for patient. Works 4 days/week. Requires HS grad with at least one year of medical office experience. Previous ophthalmic experience, COA, or COT strongly preferred.
Full time position in our Urgent Eye Clinic - Performs initial test/screens for patients, including refractions/a-scans; keratometry, visual fields. May also scribe and become involved in research studies. This position will see a variety of diagnoses and must be able to maintain composure for all being treated. Based in Blue Ash, Mon-Fri with alternating Saturdays. Must have positive attitude. Requires HS grad. Previous experience, COA, or COT strongly preferred.
Patient Accounts Billing Specialist
Full time position at our Blue Ash location. Processes and collects payments from various insurance companies on services rendered by the physicians. HS grad required with at least 1yr medical billing experience required. Knowledge of HMO, PPO, Medicare, Medicaid and WC also required. Prefer experience in coding; knowledge of CPT and ICD-9 codes also a must.
Patient Services Professional
Full time position at our Blue Ash location. This position is one of CEI’s first opportunities to make a great impression. Meets/greets patients upon arrival at check in. Ensures patient information is obtained and entered into the practice management system prior to the patient seeing the physician/receiving services. Scans patient insurance cards and collects co-pays/deductibles. Ensures paperwork/follow up appointments are made at check out. Full time with alternating Saturdays. Requires a HS grad with previous data input experience and at least one year office experience. Previous medical office and/or customer service experience a plus. Candidate must be able to maintain a friendly, calm demeanor even during busy periods. Will float to other locations (all within Greater Cincinnati) as needed. Must have reliable transportation.
Ophthalmic Tech (float)
Full time position. Terrific opportunity for one who prefers variety. Will work in various departments/locations as needed. Performs initial test/screens for patients, including refractions/a-scans; keratometry, visual fields. May also scribe. May work occasional Saturdays and one late night a week. Based in Blue Ash. May travel to other sites as needed. Requires HS grad. Previous experience helpful. COA or COT preferred. Must have reliable transportation and a positive attitude.
Full and part time opportunities. Performs initial test/screens for patients which may include refractions/a-scans; keratometry, visual fields. May also scribe. Base locations in Blue Ash, NKY, Clifton, and Mt Airy locations with travel to other locations within the greater Cincinnati area. Requires HS grad. Must have reliable transportation. Previous medical experience helpful. COA or COT preferred.
This full time position will assist project teams with technical issues related to the data center and help implement and support all new technologies. This role will
- Install new / rebuild existing servers and configure hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage, etc.
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups.
- Perform regular security monitoring to identify any possible intrusions.
- Perform daily backup operations, ensuring all required file systems and system data are successfully backed up to the appropriate media, recovery tapes or disks are created, and media is recycled and sent off site as necessary.
- Repair and recover from hardware or software failures.
- Apply OS patches and upgrades on a regular basis, and upgrade administrative tools and utilities. Configure / add new services as necessary.
- Perform ongoing performance tuning, hardware upgrades, and resource optimization as required. Configure CPU, memory, and disk partitions as required.
- Support LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet, and intranet systems.
- Maintain system efficiency.
- Make recommendations for future upgrades.
- Monitor networks to ensure security and availability to specific users.
- Evaluate and modify system's performance.
- Maintain integrity of the network, server deployment, and security.
- Ensure network connectivity throughout a company's LAN/WAN infrastructure is on par with technical considerations.
- Design and deploy networks.
- Maintain network facilities in individual machines, such as drivers and settings of personal computers as well as printers.
- Maintain network servers such as file servers, VPNgateways, intrusion detection systems.
- Administer servers, desktop computers, printers, routers, switches, firewalls, phones, personal digital assistants, smartphones, software deployment, security updates and patches.
Position requires three or more years of system administration experience. Prefer Bachelor (4-year) degree, with a technical major, such as engineering or computer science. Preferred areas of concentration/experience are: San Management (Emc VNX); Avamar and Recover Point, Patch Management Experience SCCM 2012, Active Directory 2008, GPO’s and Profile Management, Scripts; Terminal Server; Citrix; experience working with a multisite Wan Domain.