- Please bring all insurance information, including insurance cards, when you come to any CEI location for an appointment.
- All CEI physicians are Medicare participating providers. Our state-of-the-art outpatient surgical centers are also Medicare approved facilities.
- Many medical insurance companies, as well as HMOs, require pre-authorization for medical services. Please consult with your insurance company or primary care physician to obtain a pre-authorization for services, if required, prior to the date of your appointment at CEI.
- CEI accepts cash, checks, Visa, Discover and MasterCard for payment of services. Co-payments and payment of non-covered services are required at the time of your visit.
Please bring your current insurance card to each office visit.
Medical Insurance Accepted
We accept most major insurance including:
- Medicaid OH, KY, IN
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- United Health Commercial & Medicare (Not Medicaid)
This list is not all inclusive. Please verify your coverage prior to your visit by calling the number on the back of your insurance card.
Medical Financing Options
We realize that some of the treatments provided by Cincinnati Eye Institute may not be eligible for insurance coverage. To help make sure our patients get the high-quality care they need and deserve, we’ve partnered with CareCredit® to offer healthcare financing.
CareCredit offers convenient monthly payment options, no up-front costs, no prepayment penalties, and no annual fees. If you need more time to pay for your procedure, you can also take advantage of extended payment plans with low, fixed interest rates.
FSA, HRA, and HSA Accounts
A Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Health Reimbursement Account (HRA), or Health Savings Account (HSA) is an employer-sponsored account that makes it possible for employees to designate pre-tax dollars for future medical expenses. These medical savings accounts are an excellent way for our patients to pay for their vision care, and funds from these accounts may be applied to treatments not covered by medical insurance.
Aesthetic Product Return Policy
- Any unopened product will be fully refunded or exchanged within 60 days of purchase.
- If a product has been opened, returns will only be accepted within 14 days of purchase, unless the product is defective.
- Any opened product will be refunded as a store credit only, unless the product is defective. Then a full refund or exchange will be given.
- A receipt is required for a cash refund. If no receipt is presented, store credit will be given.
- Returns on a credit card purchase must be credited to the same card.
To learn more about payment and financing options available to our patients or to schedule a personal consultation with one of our specialists, please contact Cincinnati Eye Institute.