- Please bring all insurance information, including insurance cards, when you come to any CEI location for an appointment.
- All CEI physicians are Medicare participating providers. Our state-of-the-art outpatient surgical centers are also Medicare approved facilities.
- Many medical insurance companies, as well as HMOs, require pre-authorization for medical services. Please consult with your insurance company or primary care physician to obtain a pre-authorization for services, if required, prior to the date of your appointment at CEI.
- CEI accepts cash, checks, Visa, Discover and MasterCard for payment of services. Co-payments and payment of non-covered services are required at the time of your visit.
Patients should bring a current insurance card to each office visit.
We accept most major insurance including:
- Medicaid OH, KY, IN
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- United Health Commercial & Medicare (Not Medicaid)
This list is not all inclusive. Please verify your coverage prior to your visit by calling the number on the back of your insurance card.
Cincinnati Eye Institute offers two ways for patients to get financing for costly healthcare procedure that your insurance doesn’t cover. Please select what works best for you.
With the ALPHAEON CREDIT card, you will find a wide array of monthly payment options to help you reach your individual wellness, beauty, and performance goals. Click on the button below to apply.
The CareCredit card, offers convenient monthly payment options, no up-front costs, no prepayment penalties and no annual fees. If you need more time to pay for your procedure, you can also take advantage of extended payment plans with low, fixed interest rates.
CEI patients can now manage their private balances on line. All you need to do is sign up for a Patient Portal Account.
How do I make the payment on the web?
Once registered for the Patient Portal, you will receive an e-mail letting you know you have a statement in your account.
- Go to the Patient Portal and click on the Pay Statements link.
- Click the Make Payment button.
- Fill in your payment information and select the amount you wish to pay. Please note, payment must be $10.00 or more.
- Hit the Submit button..
Aesthetic Product Return Policy
- Any unopened product will be fully refunded or exchanged within 60 days of purchase.
- If a product has been opened, returns will only be accepted within 14 days of purchase, unless the product is defective.
- Any opened product will be refunded as a store credit only, unless the product is defective. Then a full refund or exchange will be given.
- A receipt is required for a cash refund. If no receipt is presented, store credit will be given.
- Returns on a credit card purchase must be credited to the same card.