CEI Tech Trainers Present at Annual Meeting in New Orleans
- Posted on: Nov 8 2017
Several Cincinnati Eye Institute Certified Ophthalmic Assistants (COAs) and tech trainers will present at the 45th annual Continuing Education Program sponsored by the Joint Commission on Allied Health Personnel in Ophthalmology and the Association of Technical Personnel in Ophthalmology. The program will be held in New Orleans and is a premier event in eye care education.
The CEI tech trainers who will participate in the program include:
- Joan Wilson, BS, COMT, OSC, Co-Presenting the COMT Written Exam Review
- Rachel Crabtree, COA, Dana McMahan, COA, Ashley Wilson, COT leading Skills Workshops
- Stephanie Granat, MPH, COA is presenting a lecture on importance of nutrition and eye health
- Liz Wright, LPN is presenting on being the liaison between Dr Holland’s Stem Cell Patients and the Nephrologist
- Amy Jost, BS, COMT, CCRC, OSC, ATPO President overseeing the ATPO Scientific Sessions and Grand Rounds, Who Wants to Be a Super-Tech?!!, and Train the Trainer Courses. She is also presenting on Clinical Trials Sub-Specialty Session
CEI and our patients are lucky to have ophthalmic personnel who continue their education to provide the best quality care.
Posted in: In The News