- Posted on: Apr 29 2020
On behalf of CVP Physicians and our affiliated CVP Practices (Apex Eye, Cincinnati Eye Institute, Dayton Eye Associates, Retina Physicians and Surgeons, Retina Vitreous Associates, Virginia Eye Consultants and Virginia Beach Eye Center), I want to thank you for the positive support and encouragement you have given us through the COVID-19 pandemic. We are grateful for the trust you continue to place in us.
I write to inform you of the steps we are taking to ensure the safety of our patients as we start the transition back to a new normal. We recognize that some of these measures may pose an inconvenience to you and your families. It is very important that you read this before arrival and come prepared. Our goal is to provide you with a safe environment and continue to provide you with outstanding eyecare.
What You Need to Know Before Arriving
- 3-5 days prior to your appointment you will receive a pre-visit link by email or text. Please click the link to complete the registration process for your appointment.
- Please bring your mobile phone with you so that you can call us on arrival. This is important.
- Please plan to be at our offices no more than 10 minutes before your scheduled appointment.
- We are requiring all patients and staff members to wear face masks or face coverings at all times. The mask should fit snugly, covering your mouth and nose. Masks with one-way valves or vents are not considered to be an acceptable face covering. Patients wearing this type of mask will be asked to wear an additional disposable medical mask while on the premises. This is mandatory.
What Will Happen On Arrival
- Please stay in your car and call us when you arrive. Our registration team will validate your information. You will be added to the list of patients waiting and told when to come into the practice office. The numbers to call are:
- Blue Ash — 569-3208
- Hyde Park — 531-2020
- Eastgate — 569-3163
- Lawrenceburg — 812-537-4811
- Maineville — 707-1011
- Clermont — 732-3279
- Hamilton — 844-2200
- Middletown — 425-9796
- Northern Kentucky — 859-331-9000
- Medical Arts Building — 569-3210
- Westside — 569-3054
- At the office entrance, you will be met by one of our team members. Unless assistance is required, companions are kindly asked to wait in the car.
- All patients will be asked to sanitize their hands, answer a number of screening questions and have a temperature check.
- If you have a temperature at or above 100°F, we will assess the level of urgency and reschedule, if necessary. Urgent cases will be treated in isolated areas.
- If your temperature is below 100°F and if you have no symptoms of COVID-19 infection, you will proceed to registration. We have signage in place to help you maintain 6-foot social distancing at all times.
- We are asking patients to maintain social distancing and are monitoring common areas to make sure that social distancing guidelines are respected.
Actions We Are Taking at All Practice Offices
- Our offices are disinfected thoroughly on a daily basis and common areas are disinfected throughout the day.
- All of our employees are wearing face masks and maintaining social distancing.
- We have developed an extensive room cleaning protocol that is executed by the ophthalmic technicians before each patient comes in. This protocol includes cleaning all instruments used for patient examination and all surfaces in the room.
- Some of our physicians are offering virtual Telehealth visits for non-vision threatening conditions. Please call us to enquire if this is of interest.
- We have notices on all of our phone lines and websites reminding patients to follow the CDC guidelines and encouraging patients to reschedule if they have experienced flu-like symptoms.
Should you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to call us at one of the numbers listed above.
Thank you for your confidence and trust. We are honored to serve you.
CVP, Chief Executive Officer
Posted in: In The News