Micro-needling – Dermapen 3MD
The Dermapen™ is a revolutionary micro-needling device which aims to tighten, lift and rejuvenate skin. The Dermapen 3™ is the latest and most advanced model available today. The Dermapen 3™ has many benefits:
- Safer and more effective in piercing the skin than traditional skin needling rollers
- Has a superior effect on collagen and elastin rejuvenation
- Multi-speed and adjustable needle depth
- Highest effectiveness
- Effectively treat hard-to-reach places
- Promotes scar-less healing and natural collagen reproduction
Treatment gently removes the outer layers of dead skin cells allowing better penetration of products and treatments.
Microdermabrasion- Diamondtome – is a technique for removing the topmost layer of skin leaving it supple and vibrant. The Diamondtome wand removes this layer of skin by gently exfoliating the skin with natural diamond chips, while at the same time vacuuming the dead skin cells away in a sterile and controlled manner. Removing this outer layer of dead skin cells leaves a smoother texture and promotes the growth of healthy new skin cells.
Treatment series vary from four to ten sessions depending on the condition being treated and the skin type.
- Sun damaged skin
- Reduction of acne scarring
- Oily Skin
- Fine lines
- Uneven texture
- Rejuvenation of skin health
Chemical peels remove the damaged outer layer of skin on the face to smooth texture, reduce scarring, and remove blemishes to produce healthy, glowing skin. There are three types of chemical peels, ranging from mild to strong- alphahydroxy acids (AHAs), trichloroacetic acid (TCA) and phenol- and formula strengths are tailored to each patient.
- VI Chemical Peel – A skin-resurfacing chemical peel that stimulates collagen and increases cellular turnover to reveal smoother and more radiant skin. With 5 custom blends targeted for each patient’s specific needs, V1 Peel helps treat skin concerns such as aging skin, active acne, acne scarring, melasma, sun damage, keratosis pilaris and more. In just 7 days, you’ll have gorgeous, glowing, healthy skin. This peel is suitable for all skin types and is often used to treat sun damage on the décolletage and hands.
- SkinCeuticals Micropeel – A glycolic acid or lactic acid peel which helps reduce the primary signs of photaging such as fine lines, wrinkles, dullness, and other visible skin imperfections.
- SkinCeuticals Micropeel Plus – A salicylic acid peel which helps reduce acne and keep problematic skin clear of breakouts.
- Obagi Blue Peel Radiance – A salicylic acid peel that effectively exfoliates the uppermost layers of damaged skin, leaving it refreshed and radiant. It is a gentle peel that has noticeable results after 1 treatment.
Additional Treatment Options
- Brow Shaping & Facial Waxing
- Lash & Brow Tinting
Book a Cosmetic Consultation
Our eyelid and facial plastic specialists can help you look as young as you feel. Contact us today to book a cosmetic consultation!