Recruiting for Research Studies
Cincinnati Eye Institute is currently enrolling volunteers to participate in clinical research studies for adults with dry eyes, glaucoma, cataracts, iris defects, macular degeneration, ocular histoplasmosis, and diabetes.
Qualified participants may receive health assessments and study related medical care. Reimbursement for your time and travel may be provided
Frequently Asked Questions
- Provide a complete and accurate medical history.
- Follow the instructions and advice of your research team.
- Inform your research team if you do not understand information about the study.
- Communicate changes in your medical condition.
- Attend all follow-up study visits as required by the study protocol.